Seniors Aging At Home

How Do Occupational Therapists Help Senior Citizens Who Want to Age at Home?

To work with an occupational therapist, talk to your mom or dad's doctor first. You may need the referral if there are plans to get health insurance to cover some of the cost. The occupational therapist will assess your parent's abilities and come up with strategies to help improve your parent's abilities.… read more